Grayson County Health Clinic opened on August 30, 2013. We are a primary care medical clinic for uninsured and underserved residents of Grayson County. Our clinic will allow you to receive the medical care you need, when you need it, without having to use a hospital emergency room.
We are currently accepting Grayson County Indigent Healthcare and the following Medicaid plans:
- Traditional Texas Medicaid
- Superior Health Plan
- Molina HealthCare
- Cigna HealthSpring Star Plus
- United Heatlhcare Community Plan.
A first time visit for an uninsured patient is $20 for the office visit. If there are other services such as labs, injections, EKG, there is an additional fee. Future visits are based on a sliding fee scale and 30 days proof of income and proof of address are required to determine your sliding fee scale.
Payment is requested at the time of service and for your convenience we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Cash. We no longer accept checks.
The Grayson County Health Clinic provides a full scope of medical servcies which includes:
Primary Care Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure
- Respiratory Problems
- Urinary/Prostate Problems
- Sore Throat and Ear Infections
- Medication assistance for eligible patients
- Annual Physicals
- Family planning/contraception
- Well Child Examinations/Texas Healthsteps Physicals
- Sick Child Visits.